Gluten Free Meat & Potatoes Casserole
- 1 lb. mild ground pork sausage
- 1 lb. ground maple pork sausage
- 1o large eggs
- 30 oz bag of hash browns (Ore Ida prominently displays “Gluten Free”)
- 1 -1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- cooked bacon (enough for everyone to have two slices)
- olive oil (to cook the hash browns in)
- salt and pepper to taste
As always, when cooking gluten free, check labels to be certain they are gluten free.
Brown the sausage. Cook the hash browns according to package directions. Salt and pepper to taste. I cook my hash browns in olive oil instead of other cooking oils because we prefer the taste.
Make sure the sausage is crumbled well. In a large bowl mix the hash browns and the sausage together.
Spray a 13X9 glass baking dish with cooking sprayCategories: Gluten Free Recipes